Scan, register, work wirelessly, enjoy all the benefits that come with RFID technology. RFID will increase productivity and accuracy while reducing worker fatigue. The data collected wirelessly is sent to the main company database, creating warehouse documents, census sheets, and event logs.
RFID UHF 1D data collector is a business-class mobile RFID terminal (wireless reader, handheld terminal, radio terminal) equipped with an RFID reader and additionally a barcode reader.
Wireless mode of work speeds up data entry several times and eliminates confusion. This terminal is a great choice whenever you need to read a large number of RFID tags or barcodes. Improve work efficiency and reduce employee fatigue.
Available software from PWSK enables immediate and smooth transition from barcodes to RFID. The included SDK system software contains examples for more advanced users wishing to write their own mobile application. In such situations, PWSK provides its technical support and expertise.
Thanks to its extremely cost-effective UHF equipment, this RFID terminal opens up new business opportunities that so far weren’t available without this state-of-the-art technology.
Example purposes of RFID UHF 1D data collector:
The reader is designed to read RFID UHF tags and 1D barcodes in:
- the industry,
- medical field.
The main purpose of the wireless terminal is to quickly and efficiently read RFID tags. It can be used in dealing with:
- fixed assets,
- goods and raw materials,
- tracking production,
- real-time asset tracking,
- quick inventory,
- employee identification.
Why should you buy this particular RFID data collector?
- Resistance to harsh weather conditions and dust in the industrial room – IP65 casing effectively protects the reader,
- ergonomic grip makes it easy to keep your hands free during long periods of work,
- good fall damage resistance,
- excellent price/quality ratio – no other reader offers as much in its price bracket,
- radio connection via Wi-Fi, BT and GSM 3G available,
- RFID UHF reader based on the world-class Impinj R2000 module,
- Mobile Warehouse software by PWSK is available – designed specifically for RFID, it enables UHF system to be implemented right away.
Description of the mobile UHF reader:
The RFID UHF 1D data collector has a large, easy-to-read 3.5″ touchscreen display, and a fast 1GHz Cortex-A8 processor, which ensures that no scanned tag is left out.
Available in standard Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and GSM communication modules, the mobile reader works wherever it’s needed.
The wireless radio terminal is running on the industry-standard Windows® CE 6.0 operating system.
Additional options for the data collector include:
- 2D barcode scanner, e.g. DataMatrix, QRCode,
- GPS locating module,
- a 5MP camera.
The RFID UHF 1D reader cooperates with the PWSK Mobile Warehouse software and combined make up the PWSK Narzędziownia – Evimaster system.