RFID UHF Reader Zebra FX9600 is a powerful RFID UHF reader for applications in industry, logistics and other areas requiring effective item identification. The device allows you to register a large number of RFID-marked goods (pallets, boxes, containers) as quickly as possible. Automatic product tracking with RFID tags and labels reduces errors and saves time. Even materials with a high metal or liquid content that are often difficult to pick up at radio frequency are easily identifiable.
The Motorola FX9600 reader is ideal for RFID identification systems widely used in:
- Production lines,
- Automated laundries.
Thanks to the high-quality aluminum casing (certified for compliance with IP53 and MIL-STDD-810G standards), the Motorola FX9600 RFID reader is optimally prepared for everyday use in difficult conditions in which dust, dirt and temperature fluctuations occur.
All cable entries and outputs are located on the same side of the device, which greatly simplifies installation. Variants with 4 or 8 ports and a choice between monostatic and bistatic modes provide sufficient freedom to meet individual requirements – which leads to reduced implementation costs.
It is worth mentioning that Motorola RFID solutions had been acquired by Zebra and their products are currently sold under Zebra brand.
Zebra FX9600 UHF RF Reader (Motorola) – applications:
- Production lines – UHF antennas connected to the reader positioned along the production line allow the recording of all events occurring on the production line.
- Inventory of materials, goods and pallets in the warehouse – the reader assures fully automated recording of entry and exit of all material transported to and from the warehouse. Thanks to the use of appropriate tags for equipment identification, and with the use of 4 to 8 antennas installed in the range of movement of the assortment allows for full registration of occurring events. Warehouse software or RFID recorder records and saves data in an SQL database or CSV text file.
Why is it worth it to buy a 4 or 8-channel Zebra FX9600 RFID UHF reader?
- high quality guaranteed by Motorola (now Zebra)
- a large number of GPIO inputs and outputs available
- high performance due to the use of a fast processor and large RAM memory
- it operates based on the Linux operating system
- 24 VDC or PoE supply
UHF (EPC 1, GEN 2)
Texas Instruments AM3505 – 600 MHz
865 – 868 MHz (EU)
Ethernet (LAN), RS232, USB