RFID UHF A2 M12 antenna, a high quality RFID antenna designed for use in many RFID systems.
Example purpose antenna
The UHF RFID antenna is designed to read and program UHF RFID tags in:
- Access control points
- Offices and offices
- Measurement of time at sporting events
- RFID parking system
Main purpose is the construction of control points, RFID gateways:
- Time recordings on sports competitions, PWSK’s special RFID system records players and presents the results of the competition.
- Controlling the movement of people and objects – Antenna identifies the tags that appear within its range
Inventory of materials, goods and pallets in the warehouse.
- Entry and exit accounting for a feeder or forklift – An RFID gate created from a reader and 4 properly spaced antennas
Why buy Antenna RFID UHF A2 M12
- Aesthetic plastic casing
- It has mounting holes for flat surfaces and fixing to the rack
- Possibility of working outdoors