RFID Glass-K is a UHF self-adhesive RFID tag that is ideal for use as a sticker on the windscreen for car park access control (parking systems) or company entrance. The label design allows it to be used on any glass or plastic surface and ensures a long working range..
RFID Glass Label – K – typical use
- Vehicle marking – Sticker on the windshield of the vehicle
- Marking plastic containers
- Marking of equipment, tools
- Identification of fixed assets and office equipment
RFID tag Glass – K – why buy it
- special construction ensures its operation on any dielectric surface (glass, plastic)
- Printing on thermo-transfer printers
- unique antenna design for long-range readability of the label
In contrast to conventional RFID tags, it is ideal for vehicle identification for parking systems, entry control, automatic barrier control, forklift traffic management.
Description of RFID tag Glass – K
Label compliance (tag, chip, tag) with EU standards: RoHS directive (ban on hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment) EU 2002/95 / EC