The UHF Combo M6 RFID Reader provides excellent reading tags. The built-in second reading channel and attached additional antenna make it possible to make complex readings in a simple manner.
The UHF Combo M6 RFID reader, thanks to the Impnij Indy 2000R engine, ensures fast and efficient reading of tags in as few as a few hundred pieces per second. Effective anti-collision, the ability to define the frequency channel, the measurement of RSSI is one of the many advantages of this reader.
With an additional RF input, one additional RFID antenna can be connected – while increasing the RFID proximity tag reading range.
The RFID reader is designed to read and program UHF RFID tags in:
- Production companies
- Hospital and health care
- Access control and entrance control
- Solutions like parking systems
- Electronic time measurement in sport (use at time measurement point)
- Trading companies
- Rental service and recording of company assets, fixed assets and equipment
- Inventory of equipment
Robust housing made of aluminum and polycarbonate for IP68-compliant tightness, making it difficult to work outdoors, even outdoors.
Why buy this RFID UHF reader Combo M6
- The slot for connecting the second UHF RFID antenna allows easy handling of two read points
- 2 programmable relays triggered by an external application, eg for alarm control, door open
- RSSI – track tag distance from reader
- High quality aluminum and polycarbonate enclosure that complies with IP68 standards
- Industrial cable connectors
- Rich communication interfaces – RS232, RS485, USB, Wiegand, and on request LAN or WLAN
- Power supply with wide range – from 9V to 24V DC (DC)
- Ease of software in popular languages, Delphi, C #
- Available software utility PWSK will integrate the reader without hiring a developer
- Signaling of status by LEDs
Description of RFID UHF reader Combo M6
The device is equipped with high quality industrial-grade connectors and two dedicated communication cables. One terminated with RS232 communication interface (for programming), LAN connector and power supply. The second cable – dedicated for dedicated installation has power input, relay outputs, RS485, Wiegand, Trigger and GPIO inputs / outputs.
Included is a dedicated AC adapter, a mast mounting bracket, and an additional 4M antenna with 8dbi gain.
What users and installers say
Installer of automatic barriers and parking systems from Imielin:
The RFID readers provided by PWSK are of high quality and resistant to weather conditions. – mgr inż. Dominik Pioskowik