The UHF 4-channel RFID reader is easy to install, versatile in application and rich in communication interfaces. This is the best choice for those looking for an economical, well-equipped UHF RFID reader for UHF antenna control.
The RFID reader is designed to read and program UHF RFID tags in:
- Access control points
- Measurement of time at sporting events
Its main use is the construction of RFID gateways, active shelves and cabinets, laundry tunnels.
RFID UHF 4 channel reader – example purpose
- Work line production – UHF antennas are located along the production line and are connected to the reader. Events are logged on the line.
- Time Attendance at Sports Contests – RFID Antenna RFID Gateways or Measurement Mats are connected to the reader. Read tags or RFID tags of players crossing the finish line. This model of the reader has proved to be a great enduro motorbike event in Poland, where riders crossed the finish line at 90km / h. PWSK’s special RFID system records the competitors and presents the results of the competition.
- Control of the movement of people and objects – Antennas identify tags appearing in their range, record the date and time in the database, in case of unauthorized situation, trigger the light and sound alarm.
- Inventory of materials, goods and pallets in stock. Entry and exit accounting for a feeder or forklift – An RFID gateway created from a reader and 4 RFID antennas respectively, records an emerging RFID tag. The inventory software or RFID Recorder captures and writes data to an SQL database or CSV text file.
Why buy this 4 channel RFID UHF reader
- A compact, aesthetic metal casing. It has mounting holes for flat surface
- Ease of software in popular languages, Delphi, C
- Available software utility PWSK will integrate the reader without the need to hire a programmer
UHF (EPC 1, GEN 2)
865 – 868 MHz (EU)
Ethernet (LAN), RS232, RS485
200mm x 190mm x 80mm