Dragon X4 RFID UHF reader is the newest solution by PWSK company in the field of wireless radio identification. Indy 2000R provides high-speed readings of up to several hundred tags simultaneously while maintaining its effectiveness. Up to 4 RFID antennas can be connected via 1 of 4 available communication interfaces (RS232, RS485, USB, Wiegand). This ensures quick integration with the existing system and effortless implementation of RFID technology in your company.
Dragon X4 RFID UHF reader is designed to read and program RFID UHF tags in:
- the industry,
- electronic time measurement in sports,
- trading companies,
- rental services, inventory of company assets, fixed assets, and equipment.
The casing allows for mounting the reader on flat surfaces with 4 wall plugs or screws.
Why should you buy Dragon X4 RFID UHF reader?
- the casing is made of high-quality aluminium alloy and possesses additional sealing – it complies with IP 68 standards,
- 4 communication interfaces – RS232, RS485, USB, Wiegand; LAN and WLAN are available on request,
- easy to program in popular languages such as Delphi and C#,
- available utility software by PWSK will integrate the reader without the need for a developer.
Description of Dragon X4 RFID UHF reader:
Thanks to the outstanding Impinj’s “Indy R2000 RFID” chipset, the Dragon X4 RFID UHF reader exhibits excellent price to quality ratio. Adjustable reading power ranging from 1 to 30 dB, RSSI measurement and built-in memory buffer make the reader a reliable tool in any contactless radio identification system.