The website is administered by PWSK Jacek Krywult Beata Krywult s.c., a company operating in Gliwice, 102 V Toszecka Street, on the V floor
- The User may provide his/her personal data to the Administrator using the forms available on the Site, such as the form of logging in to the Internet shop, subscription to the newsletter and the form for downloading the DEMO version of the program.
- The personal data provided when logging in to the RFIDEUROPE online store are processed only for the purpose of the purchase transaction.
- The Administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided to him/her.
- All personal data shall be collected with due care and adequately protected against unauthorised access.
- Every customer can obtain information on stored personal data free of charge and can exercise the right to correct or delete it.
The user is entitled to the following rights:
- the right to request access, rectification, erasure or restriction of his or her data,
- the right to object to the processing,
- the right to data portability,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for a specific purpose, if the User has previously given such consent,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in relation to the processing of personal data by the controller
- The Administrator hereby informs the User that the personal data provided to him within the framework of the subscription form for the newsletter are stored in Freshmail servers. This is due to the fact that the Administrator uses the Freshmail mailing system.
- This body shall guarantee the confidentiality of the data recorded in its databases
- Acceptance of cookies is a prerequisite for the full functionality of our website.
- The Administrator stores cookies on the User’s terminal device and then accesses the information contained therein for statistical purposes, for marketing purposes (remarketing) and to ensure proper functioning of the Site.
- The Administrator hereby informs the User that it is possible to configure the Internet browser in such a way that it makes it impossible to store cookies on the User’s end device. If you do this, you may find it difficult to use the Site.
- The Administrator hereby points out that cookies may be deleted by the User after their saving by the Administrator, through appropriate functions of the Internet browser, programs designed for this purpose or using appropriate tools available within the operating system used by the User.
The Administrator hereby informs the User that he uses the following technologies to track the activities undertaken by the User within the Site:
- Facebook conversion pixel – to manage your Facebook ads and carry out remarketing activities,
- Google Analytics Tracking Code – to analyze the statistics on the Site.
- Social Media plugin enabling counting statistics of the share of the content posted by the User on such social networking sites as “Facebook”, “Twitter”, “Google Plus”.
- Using the Site www.rfidpolska.pl involves sending requests to the server on which the Site is stored.
- Each request directed to the server is saved in the server logs. Logs include, but are not limited to, your IP address, server date and time, browser and operating system information.
- Logs are saved and stored on the server.
- The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific persons using the Site and are not used by the Administrator to identify the User.
- The server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the Site, and their content is not disclosed to anyone other than those authorized to administer the server.